Thursday, May 15, 2014

What's in My Louis Vuitton Alma Bag

The LV Alma bag is one of my favorites because it holds so much and is very lightweight. Here's what I carry in mine from day to day. 






The hot Pink fur ball bag charm can be found in my etsy shop. Link here
I do a lot of promotional work for several different companies so the only way I can keep up with the jobs I take is to carry around a planner. This one by PlanAhead it perfect. It's about 7.5x10 inches so it fits nicely in most of my bags. I always have my oscar de la renta aviators with me too, they go perfectly with everything. 

 I'm never without my Samsung tablet. This one is the 7 inch, it goes everywhere with me. As does hand sanitizer, ice breaker mints, Nivea lip balm and Revlon lip gloss. 
I've stop carrying a wallet and just use my Kate spade card holder as a wallet now. It actually holds quite a lot and since I don't really carry cash anyway it's makes the most sense for me. I always have my Samsung phone on me as well.  

What are some of your most carried items in your bag?



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yesterday I saw collection of LV bags on some online site but now I didn’t remember that site. Please give some Louis Vuitton websites for buying my desired bags at genuine rates.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...