Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas Goodies

Hi loves! I hope everyone's Christmas and NYE treated you right, I just wanted to share a few of my favorite things that I got for Christmas in this super late post. 

I've been obsessed with the show Shark Tank for quite some time now, so when I saw they had put out a book, I told Jason how I "had to have it!" This was about a month or so before Christmas too, I was so surprised when he had remembered and got it for me for xmas.  He also got me a Michael's GC and hair stuff. 

 I love these Joico products. If you have thick curly hair and you straighten it, I would highly recommend these. If you can only get one, I would go with the flat iron spray. It makes a world of difference and my hair stays smoother and straighter for longer. 
I got a Samsung Tab 3 tablet and case from my Mother in law. I was so excited to get this because I've been wanting one for forever, I have a Samsung galaxy phone so this tablet easily syncs with my phone once I sign into my Google acct. It's the coolest thing ever and the battery on this thing really lasts a long time. I went 3 days without having to charge it and I was on it for long periods of time. 


What was your favorite thing you received for Christmas?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...