Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Aviators

I was recently (2 weeks ago) in Miami Florida for a cruise. What I noticed when I got there was that I needed a pair of aviators ASAP. It seems like that's all everyone was wearing. I've been rocking my cat eye frames all summer, but I needed to mix it up, so I got these polarized ones. 

They're actually rose gold with a dark brown lens. I love them and it's all I've been wearing lately. I seriously can't get enough and I really want to try the colored lens.

 I just ordered 2 pairs on ebay for a silver frame w/ blue lens and another with a gold frame and green lens. I'll share them once they come in. I also need to do a post on my recent vacation. Work and my Etsy shop has been taking up most of my time now and unfortunatly I'm not able to post as much as I would like. 

What shades have you been rocking lately?

2 comments:

Miranda said...

they look awesome on you! They are the style I wish I could wear. Every time I put a pair on, I sit there laughing at myself till I take them off! haha

MaviDeniz said...

Thanks! Most of the ones I tried on looked horrible on me. These are 55mm I believe.

Xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...