Monday, June 10, 2013

Clothing Haul!

If you follow my blog, you've probably seen how I've been obsessed with chiffon shirts. Mainly the long sleeve ones, but now that the weather is warmer I've been obsessed with the sleeveless collared ones. These are the ones I've purchased within the last 2 months. 

I am in LOVE with the amimal print and chevron printed one. The animal print one would look great with black skinnies or a pair of black slacks for work. 

What I love about the chevron print one is that it works great tied in the front and worn with a pair of white shorts; paired with a pair of white skinnies or slacks and some gold accessories and it's perfect for work.
Left to right: TjMaxx, last 2 are from stage

My favorite of the 3 is the stripped one. It looks kind of black in the photo, but really it's navy and white. The soft mint green one comes in at a close second and even though I love the bluish purple one, it's a little hard to wear becuse it's pretty long and dosen't look right tucked into a pair of slacks. I actually haven't worn it yet because I can't find the right bottoms to pair it with other than skinnies and it's too hot for those right now! 

I don't know why the coloring on the close-ups are true to color and the further away ones have a yellow cast :(
Left to right: Forever21, TjMaxx, Forever21

Don't have a favorite out of these 4, they are great in their own way. The black one I only like to wear with jeans. The white one is too long to pair with shorts so again it works well with skinnies, the peplum top is the perfect Tiffany blue shade, but I've only worn it once because I feel like my torso is too long for it. The blush pink one pretty much looks great with everything. I've worn it with black shorts and black slacks. 

Left to right: All from TjMaxx.  Can you tell how much I love that store? lol


Have you guys been following me on Instagram? Here are some of the new goodies added to my Etsy shop
                

                                 The Mirage - Chunky Gold and Clear Crystal Curb Chain Bracelet


Palais Royal - Silver on Silver

Have you been doing any hauling lately? I always feel like I shop up a storm when the seasons change. 

3 comments:

BeautyBehaved said...

LOVE the haul, and your jewlery only gets better and better!!
you should do some outfit posts to show the best way to wear the first three, im totally digging the leopard one to(;

MaviDeniz said...

Thanks girl, and yeah I should show outfit ideas with those tops. I just forget to pull out the camera sametimes...that and I get lazy lol

Xo

Fashionobsession-mieni said...

Oh wow you really bought some stunning things! My favorits are the minty, leopard blouse and the stiped blouse as well as the golden bracelet!

Hope you visit me on my blog
fashionobsession-mieni.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...