Friday, May 3, 2013

Made in America...Not me, the Beer

A couple weekends ago we got invited by my husband's friend to go to the Budwieser Made in America Party. They had the rapper/dj Too Fresh spinning that night and had free food and drinks as well. Unfortunatly the free drinks was beer only. I couldn't even buy a mixed drink because they weren't allowed to serve it. I can say it was one of the first times I've ever left a club completely sober lol. 


Me and my honey 

This chair was so cool looking that I had to have a pic on it. It was black velvet and had these large crystal buttons on it. I would love it for my house.  

They gave out these Ray Ban type sunglasses if you showed the Budwieser girls your tweet tagging the party.  I peeled off the stickers after the event and use the sunglasses now. 

This was taken on the way to the car. 

Dress: Tjmaxx. Shoes: Jessica Simpson, Dillards. Clutch: thrifted. Necklace: Charming Charlies. Bracelet: Made myself. Cuff Bracelet and Watch: eBay.


1 comment:

Gaby Fauchon said...

I have not heard of that party but whaaaaaaaaaaat girl, how could you pass on free beer? LOL! I love that dress and the chain bracelet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...