Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Cobra Horseshoe Bracelet

Thanks to Pinterest, I've found quite a few craft projects to do in my free time. I did this bracelet using craft lace. I plan to make a few more using different colors of lace. It was pretty simple to make, the hardest part is trying to figure out how much lace you need, my first attempt at it was not long enough.  So I wasted about 30 minutes till I realized I wouldn't have enough to double up on it and make it long enough. My second attempt just barely made it, thank goodness I have a child size wrist lol. I plan to make a few more of these using chain, kind of like the helloberry bracelets.





1 comment:

Honeylushy said...

That's cute! Where did you get the clasp? Pinterest is so addicting, my friends and I even have pinterest craft nights once in a while lol!

How was your cruise?! I hope pictures will coming our way soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...