Sunday, September 30, 2012

This or That tag

It's been a while since I've done a tag post, but Deptima from Beauty Unleashed with Deeptima tagged me in this one so I couldn't pass it up.

BLUSH OR BRONZER? Bronzer 
LIPGLOSS OR LIPSTICK? Lipgloss
CHAPSTICK OR LIPBALM? Lipbalm
MATTE OR SPARKLY EYESHADOW? Matte
GEL, LIQUID OR PENCIL EYELINER? Gel
FOUNDATION OR CONCEALER? Foundation
LIQUID OR POWDER FOUNDATION? Liquid, unless I'm having a really good skin day and then it's powder
NEUTRAL OR STATEMENT EYES? Neutral (for everyday wear), bold for the night
WINGED OR RIMMED LINER? Winged
PRESSED OR LOOSE SHADOWS? Pressed
WATERPROOF OR NON-WATERPROOF? Non-waterproof
BRUSHES, SPONGES OR FINGERS? Brushes 
♥NAILS♥
NEON, PASTELS OR GLITTER NAILS? Pastels
LONG OR SHORT? Medium 
ACRYLIC OR NATURAL? Natural, I actually never wore acrylic nails before
MATTE OR SHINY? shinny
GO FOR MANICURES OR MANICURE YOURSELF? No, I do my own
♥BODY♥
PERFUME OR BODY SPLASH? Perfume
LOTION OR BODY BUTTER? Lotion
BODY WASH OR SOAP? Body wash
FRUITY OR FLOWERY SCENTS? Both, or something that just smells clean
NATURAL OR SYNTHETIC PRODUCTS? Natural
♥FASHION♥
JEANS OR SWEATPANTS? Jeans
LONG SLEEVES OR SHORT? Depends on the weather
DRESSES OR SKIRTS? Dress for the day and night and skirts only at night
STRIPES OR PLAID? I like both but maybe plaid better
TUNICS OR TSHIRTS? T-shirts
FLIPFLOPS OR SANDALS? I like both but I wear flipflops most
SCARVES OR HATS? Scarves
STUDS OR DANGLY EARRINGS? Studs during the day and big earrings at night usually
NECKLACES OR BRACELETS? Bracelets, but I've been getting more into necklaces lately
HEELS OR FLATS? Heels
JACKET OR HOODIE? Jacket
♥HAIR♥
CURLY OR STRAIGHT? My hair is naturally curly, but I wear it straight mostly
BUN OR PONYTAIL? Ponytail
BOBBY PINS OR BUTTERFLY CLIPS? Bobby pins
HAIR SPRAY OR GEL? hair spray
LONG OR SHORT? Long
LIGHT OR DARK? Dark
SIDE SWEPT BANGS OR FULL BANGS? Side swept
UP OR DOWN? Down
♥RANDOM♥
RAIN OR SHINE? Shine
 POOL OR BEACH? Beach
MALL OR ONLINE SHOPPING? Mall
COKE OR PEPSI? Coke
DONUTS OR PASTRY?  Both

I tag whoever wants to do it :)

2 comments:

Kacie said...

who in the world would say 'synthetic' haha

ladybear.me

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Another reason I like you, you said coke. Doing the tag something this week. Have great Monday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...