Monday, February 13, 2012

I wip my hair back and forth!

Ok not really, but I did get a new do. I had about 4 inches taken off, got some bangs and colored it. I actually colored it about 2 weeks ago and in regular lighting you can't see much of a difference, but under this bright light you can see that it sort of had a red tint to it before. 

This is the color before and I dyed it natural black since I figured it would fade into a dark brown after a few washes anyway, which it did. This was my first time using the L'oreal 10 minute hair color and I really liked it. It also offers 100% gray coverage. I actually have about 5 or 6 gray hairs that I've noticed sprout up within the past 3 or 4 months and this hair dye covered it up w/in 10 minutes. Usually for gray coverage you have to leave color on for an additional 10 minutes or so, but that wasn't the case w/ this one so I'm impressed abd definitely plan to repurchase it.


Anyway, here's my new hair cut, I took this pic at work. As you can see I was being super productive ha.

I really feel like I needed the bangs, I have what I like to call a 5 finger forehead. It's huge and I think I need a little something in front. So far everyone seems to like me better w/ bangs.


What do you guys think?

11 comments:

mirjam schuurkamp said...

wow its a beautifull color
you look amazing babe

new outfit post - cold as ice
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

Cami_diva said...

I Love the look! very cute!

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Pretty!
I totally love your hair, especially when its curled. Bangs look good...I want to cut my bangs again, but then I remember I am growing them out.

xo SARMIN

Shannon said...

You have beautiful hair, it lays so perfectly!


- Shannon
www.shannonsometimes.com

Kim Axani said...

Love the bangs, they really suit you. And the color looks super rich, love it!!

Elle Sees said...

looks great! you're lucky bc I'm all grey! thanks, genetics.

james said...

i, too, have a 5 finger forehead girl! you look so good! love the new hair especially the bangs<3 happy valentines day babe!

x jamie

Sofies closet said...

The bangs looks great on you. Please go check out my blog and help me decide which skirt to buy: http://sofiescloset.blogspot.com/2012/02/150212.html

Sofie from Denmark.
www.sofiescloset.blogspot.com

Gaby Fauchon said...

Awww the bangs look so cute on you! I have a humongous forehead coupled with a loooong face so I decided to take the plundge and get full bangs (or fringe? what's it called?) and so far, I really like it!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the dark side doll. Loving the dark on you and the bangs look gorgeous on you.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Samantha said...

Your hair looks great. Five-finger forehead - new one to me. Mine is so big I should slap a solar panel up there. Still trying to figure out the bang thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...