Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Few Of My Favorite Things...

I've been pretty much obsessing over Nivea products lately. It all started with their body wash and then I won the Nivea UK photo contest and they sent me a few other products. I've been hooked since then. 
Touch of sparkle cream oil body wash, It smells amazing and it's moisturizing so it's perfect for those winter months or for those w/ normal to dry skin. I love how my skin doesn't feel tight, itchy or dry anymore after I towel off. 
Pure and natural body lotion. It doesn't have any harsh ingredients in it so it's actually good for you skin. I've noticed w/ daily use that I no longer have those little rough patches on my upper arms or those shaves bumps I would get on my upper legs. It doesn't feel greasy at all and it just sinks into the skin leaving it feeling hydrated all day; until your next shower really. I can say hands down that it's the best body lotion I've ever used and I will definitely repurchase. 
Q10 anti wrinkle serum. I apply this when I get out the shower and surprisingly it's mousturizing enough to use on it's own. Usually with serums you need to apply a lotion over it because they are very light, not the case with this one. I don't have any wrinkles so I can't say for sure if it does what it claims in that area, but I do love how easily this goes on and sinks in. It doesn't leave my face shiny or slick feeling so I think it would work great during the summer months too. 


Have any of you tried these Nivea products?

These are all my own thoughts and opinions, I was not asked or payed to do this review.

1 comment:

Gaby Fauchon said...

Oh yes I remember when you won the contest! I'm glad you like your prize! You know what, I don't think I have ever tried something from Nivea I don't know why, maybe because their products seem a little pricey to me for drugstore products that don't offer anything special. I must say I've been curious about their Pure & Natural range.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...