Sunday, August 28, 2011

Saturday afternoon; Coffee & some shopping

 The weather down here has been around 100 degree everyday for the past week. Finally the humidity went down Saturday so it was somewhat bearable to leave the house. My mom and I decided to out for coffee and do some shopping. We went to Puccino's which is our favorite coffee shop (it blows Starbucks out the water if you ask me). I always get the same thing, an Iced mocha, delish!



After we got coffee we did a little shopping. I was in Macy's when I came across these bad boys.



I know I have a ton of sunglasses already under $20, but I figured everyone needs to have 1 pair of high end sunglasses in black right?. So why not splurge a little :)


What did you guys do over the weekend? Have you ever tried Puccino's coffee?

7 comments:

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Gorgeous Sunnies!
I am dying to buy some Ray-Bans, however the price is putting me off.

xo SARMIN

BeautyBehaved said...

niceee luxury shades(:

<3 BB

Mani said...

Those are a gorg! Love them!



hugs and kisses by Mani.
FASHION IMPERATIVE

Chiara said...

love your sunnies!!!

and btw, thanks for dropping by o my blog! :)

Kim Axani said...

Versace shades are my FAVE! They are the best looking shades in my opinion. I bought a pair about 3 years ago and they're still my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting points. Thanks!

My blog:
cout rachat credit Rachat de Credit

Fash Boulevard said...

Wow. Those sunglasses are amazing. I would die to have some Versace sunnies! <3 Thanks for stopping by Fash Boulevard. Now following you.

I would love for you to stop by and check out my latest outfit post. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...