Thursday, May 19, 2011

Angel's & Devil's Out To Play

Over the weekend some friends and I went to Metro's annual Heaven and Hell Party. It's basically a costume party where you dress up in an angel, or devil themed outfit. Really though, it's just a chance to dress up all scandalously and hoochified and well, I never miss an opportunity for that lol.



This guy was the coolest thing in there! He walked around all night from room to room and was constantly in character.




The 2 good angels in the middle and the dark angels on the outside ;)



The fact that we wore 3 different color outfits was total coincidence, it difinitely made for a lot of people we didn't know wanting to take pics with us though



Yeah angels carry purses, this one did at least ha. I didn't wear wings with my outfit because last year I did that they got messed up and broke within 20 min :(. So I was a fallen angel, no wings.



This pic was taken towards the end of the night w/ about half of our group. All in all, everyone had a great time. Metro's annual parties usually don't disappoint.

3 comments:

Kim Axani said...

You looked hot!
This annual party looks like a blast! Any chance to dress up on top of Halloween is awesome!

Love Joice said...

Hello there! i just came across your blog and loved it! you have a great blog! love your style, check out my blog and follow if you like it, I promise to do the same for you!
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com
kisses!

Nora said...

I love your outfit, so hot!

P.S. : Thanks for stopping by my blog, I love your blog - I'm following now :)

Xxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...