Friday, April 29, 2011

Review - Elf & Guerlain Bronzers

Elf STudio Bronzer in Golden: Since my skintone is NC35 in MAC I think this may be a little too light for me as a bronzer, plus Im not a fan of shimmery bronzers. This one isn't exactly shimmery, but it does give a nice sheen or dewy like effect to the face. I really like using it to highlight my cheekbones. It's nicely pigmented and I love the sleek packaging. It's almost identical to the NARS packaging.



Guerlain - Terracotta Light 01 Blondes: This bronzer is definitely on the pricier side at $50. I absolutly love it though! As I've said before, Im not a fan of shimmery bronzers, but the shimmers in this are so finely milled that when you blend it out it just gives you the most perfect, natural and healthy glow. I can even apply this on my bare face and it gives just the right amount of color and coverage. Although, when I get a little tanner in the summer time I don't think it will be dark enough. As of now on my NC35 skintone it works and looks beautiful. Since it's so expensive, I plan on looking for a dupe. Maybe something by Physicians Formula.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I also have Elf's Golden bronzer!It's a great highlighter and I'm surprised at its good quality:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...