Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Art - Jesse Kalisher

I love art, especially the kind that reminds me of places I have been or places I wish to go to. Jesse Kalisher is one of my favorite photographers so I was thrilled to see some of his work on hautelook. The following are some of my favorites.

The brooklyn bridge in NY. I was in NY for one week a few years ago and this picture brings me back to those day


Never been to Paris before, but it's definitely a place I wish to see one day


Miami/South Beach. One of my most favorite cities in the world!


A little about the Photographer:
"Jesse Kalisher's photography is in the permanent collections of museums around the world including The Louvre, The Smithsonian, the DeYoung Museum of Fine Arts in San Francisco and others. Interior Design Magazine calls Jesse's work "Stunning" and his work has been featured in everything from Fine Art magazines to Conde Nast Traveler. Jesse's line of reproductions can be found in hotels around the world including Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott and more."

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I run the bridge all the time. You hardly ever see it this empty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...